[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Music to work by
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Music to work by
- From: Michael Babcock <mjb@PAMET.COM>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 09:45:58 -0500
- Message-Id: <199801141454.GAA17920@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Since I get this in digest form, I didn't have the opportunity to
respond, post haste.
Yes, Husker Du means "do you remember" in Norwegian.
Yes, it is a board game. I have it.
Yes, the Husker's were from MPLS/StPaul.
I was lucky enough to see them a half dozen times.
When I was still kicking over the C&P with a treadle, Zen Arcade set a
Glad to have stirred up a little dialog. Happy some of you agree.
Here's to mind, hand, eye (& ear).