Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 12 Jan 1998 to 13 Jan 1998

>>>I enjoyed the previous thread about transfers and am wondering if anyone
has info about doing copier transfers on wet (or dry) clay slabs?
Thank you.

Janet<<<

Janet,

I've done them on polymer clays.  It's a very simple technique, just
roll out the clay, lay the photocopy on it toner side down (I brayer it
on at this stage) then leave it alone.  The toner will transfer to the
clay in a while (the paper looks like oiled paper at that point).  I
usually leave them overnight, so I don't know how many minutes/hours
this takes.  Then just peel off the paper and bake as usual.

Regards,
Tricia
triciaa@cats.ucsc.edu