Odd Product

Hi, all -

I've got a roll of bookbinders' tape that I've had for perhaps 10-12 years.  I
no longer remember who gave it to me.  It's a pretty ordinary book cloth
backed with a very powerful sticky adhesive, 6 inches wide.  The inside of the
roll reads, "The KENDALL Company - a Polyken (R) Product - Made in USA."  When
I got the roll, it was huge, perhaps 5 inches thick, but now I'm running
pretty low, and I'd like to find more.  I'd never use it for actual binding,
but it's great to have around the studio - all my firebrick weights are
covered with it, for instance.  Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

Thanks,
Melissa Jay Craig, Chicago