Re: Odd Product

At 04:31 PM 1/14/98 EST, you wrote:
>I've got a roll of bookbinders' tape that I've had for perhaps 10-12
years. [...]

Uh oh!

>When I got the roll, it was huge, perhaps 5 inches thick, but now I'm running
>pretty low, and I'd like to find more.

Oh, no!

> I'd never use it for actual binding,

WHEW!!  You had me worried there for a minute  :-)

>but it's great to have around the studio - all my firebrick weights are
>covered with it, for instance.

That's probably the best use for it ...as a subsitute for duct tape.

> Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

Yeah.  Bro-Dart sells it, libraries use it and it should be outlawed.
Can't seem to find my Bro-Dart catalogue (NO -- I don't buy that stuff from
them...or anyone else!) or I'd give you their address, etc.  Sorry.

Richard L. Hardesty
Typographic Design
Rising Wolf Press, Hungry Horse, MT
papabear@ptinet.net