Re: Odd Product

Oh, well you see, that's the point, it's much much much better than duct tape.

The only reason I'm taking up space with it here is because, however awful, it
is a book-related material.  And I got a response!  Thanks for the source, I
swear upon my teflon folder never ever to touch a book with it - unless I am
doing something Supremely Odd with said book.  Heheheh...

Melissa Jay Craig
Bookbinder/SLASH/Book Alterer
Chicago