[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Odd Product
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Odd Product
- From: CamilleEon <CamilleEon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 00:18:42 EST
- Message-Id: <199801150518.VAA19386@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: AOL (http://www.aol.com)
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Oh, well you see, that's the point, it's much much much better than duct tape.
The only reason I'm taking up space with it here is because, however awful, it
is a book-related material. And I got a response! Thanks for the source, I
swear upon my teflon folder never ever to touch a book with it - unless I am
doing something Supremely Odd with said book. Heheheh...
Melissa Jay Craig