Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 12 Jan 1998 to 13 Jan 1998

Could someone please explain the term brayer?  And before the image has
been transferred onto the clay - has it been bisqued already or do you let
the toner soak in first and then bisque?  I have not worked with polymer
clay only porous, so imagine there are differences in handling.  I've
noticed your using the term bake - so is polymer clay baked in the oven and
at what temperature.

Thanks,
Colette Vosberg