Re: book arts journals

Dear Charles:

 Yes, Thanks for expanding  my too quickly written generalized comments on

the contributors to JAB.  Certainly Drucker and Freeman are artists  and Drucker

an aestheticist  ( is that a proper descriptor ? ) but one that can be easily

read and understood compared to a host of other  similar thinkers and writers.

(That's probably why I like to read her works, I can understand what she's

 saying !!)

In what areas do you  disagree with Ms. Drucker ?

For those who may like to read one of her most discussed books, ask for

A Century of Artist's Books at your friendly library or book store.

She questions, among other things, the CONTENT of otherwise beautifully

designed artist's books.

Lilias