The Denver connection

Y'all:

Would people in the Denver - Boulder area please let me know your addresses
if you are interested in a Bookbinding workshop I'm conducting this summer
up there.

Also, what book stores would be good to tell about it in Denver?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Pat

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side=20
and it holds the universe together.
Pat Baldwin                                                 <                                                                               >
P.O. Box 1711                                               <
Bisbee AZ 85603                                             >
                                                            <                                                                               <
(520)432-5924                                               >
                                                            <=09
Peque=F1o Press                                             >
Waterleaf Mill & Bindery                                    <
Starcatcher Inc.                                            >                                                                               >
                                                            >                                                                               <
http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks/pagetwo.html              >
                                 /workshop.html             <
                                 /starcatcher.html          >