safe etching workshop

Everybody:

I know there are quite a few printmakers on the list so I am taking the
liberty to post a non-toxic printmaking workshop to be held at Governors
State University on Feb. 21, 22, 23 on Safe Etching.  Keith Howard of
The Canadian School for Non-Toxic Printmaking will present a three day
hands-on workshop highlighting  his numerous innovations in the field.
An excellent printmaking experience awaits; cool prints, breathe easy.

Governors State is about 35 minutes south of Chicago. Fee is $275 and
includes all materials, with the exception of a small fee for copper
plates.

Anyone interested may contact me directly and i will happily send out a
brochure.

thanks much,

Mary Bookwalter