[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- From: charles alexander <chax@THERIVER.COM>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 13:18:23 -0700
- Message-Id: <199801182016.MAA17492@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Just to note.
Today's NY Times, Arts & Leisure section, page 39, includes an article on
bindings stamped with gold leaf, which is largely about the exhibition,
"Judging a Book by Its Cover: Gold-Stamped Publishers' Bindings of the 19th
Century," an exhibit of 200 books that will be on display through Feb. 27
at Columbia University's Butler Library.