Wood Type

Hello All,

I am in the process of developing content for a site dedicated specifically
to woodtype- it's history, preservation, and how to print with it.

I would appreciate anybody's reccommendations for:

- Reference books to list (Aside from Rob Kelley's)

- Pertinent Sites to link to

and finally,

- If anyone has written anything about wood type that they would like to
submit to be included in the reference articles, feel free.

Please contact me with any quesitons and answers.

Thanks,
Philip