embossing rollers

Hi:

I am wondering if anyone has used this product...in my Talas catalog there
is a tool called an embossing wheel. It is a little handheld roller that
has different wheels that can be put into the holder and used to roll
across paper to creat an embossed effect.

I am interested in this item, but wanted to know if anyone has used
something similar to this and if they can tell me if it is worth the
investment. It isn't really expensive...I just want to be more informed
before I decide to purchase it, and trying it out at Talas seems out of the
question...

Thank you.
Jennifer