Re: Books from Cambodia

Dear Susan- I don't think I have ever seen traditional Cambodian books. I
would love to see your article when it is finished.

General Announcement: Olease visit the newly created site for the
Internatiohal Society of Copier Artists. Address:
http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b?I.S.C.A.HomePage.html

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions- this is my first attempt at
Web page design. The return form is not yet working well, but I hope to have
it repaired today. It would be a great help to us if those of you who are
interested in our bookmaking and printmaking activites could place our Web
address on any appropriate discussion or special interrest groups in which
youu are involved.Apparently the next hardest thing to creating and uploading
a web site is to publicize it...HELP!  Louise Neaderland