In Search of several items

I am in need of several items due to expansion of projects. If you have a
lead on any of the equipment please E-Mail of call 888-836-8371.
1. Standing press preferrably a table top model
2. Kwik Print press or similar type.
3. Shears......everybody is looking for shears.
If you are interested I know of a large standing press all metal. About 7
feet tall and 36" wide and deep with a opening of 4-5 feet. It is
reasonably priced. Quite heavy so bring a truck.
 Thanks

Gill Johnston
venues@mindspring.com