Thank you

Dear Friends,
        Thanks for your responses to my questions. I found the comments on
mailings very helpful. I don't plan to do another one until next year so
I should have plenty of time to put your suggestions into practice. How
much do you want to bet I'll be doing it all then? I am planning on
managing my list better and somehow separating it into categories. Some
people may get just a postcard, others more info, but if I can figure
out a way to design everything so it is a self mailer that would
certainly be a help.
        I am always amazed at how quickly and thoroughly people respond on the
list. Thanks to you all.

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord