Re: Paper storage

01.21,1998

Sally,

I would appreciate your sending me a set of the plans <<Len>> produced for
the flat files.  Both sizes.  I would expect to reimburse you for your time
and postage, so, Please Indicate $$$$$$ when you respond.   Thank you.....

e_mail:          don guyot           colophon@olywa.net
                     3009 Amhurst Court SE
                     Olympia, WA 98501

PS  If you want me to send some money BEFORE you send the plans, just email
me a figure and a snail mail address and itlllll be in the mail.