Need information on whereabouts

        I have tried to phone Heinke Pensky-Adam in Florida.The number given on
the links pages belongs to some poor ol' soul that thought I was an
encyclopedia salesman. Thought I would ask the forum first then try Peter.
Please e-mail
Gill Johnston
venues@mindspring.com

PS: If you call the number on the link page please tell the ol' soul that I
am not a book finder either. He kept on saying he had not lost any books. I
gave up.