Re: Copiers

<< the ELECTROWORKS Catalog(an exhibition sponsored by
 Xerox Corp (1978). The latter two are out of print, but a few copies are
 still available through the Society. >>

Hi Louise,

I would like to get a copy of this. Please tell me the price and postage and
i'll have it in the mail today.

I really enjoyed the December 1997 issue. A real treat.

Great job on the website! I am impressed, having spoken to you on the phone
one day when you had returned from class--and here, you've done it!
Congratulations!

Mary Crest
marycrest@aol.com