[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Copiers
- From: MARYCREST <MARYCREST@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 12:56:05 EST
- Message-Id: <199801221801.KAA17438@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: AOL (http://www.aol.com)
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 97-08-16 14:39:37 EDT, you write:
<< the ELECTROWORKS Catalog(an exhibition sponsored by
Xerox Corp (1978). The latter two are out of print, but a few copies are
still available through the Society. >>
I would like to get a copy of this. Please tell me the price and postage and
i'll have it in the mail today.
I really enjoyed the December 1997 issue. A real treat.
Great job on the website! I am impressed, having spoken to you on the phone
one day when you had returned from class--and here, you've done it!