[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Stinky Book
- From: "J. Poutasse" <jptasse@MINDSPRING.COM>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 16:15:46 -0500
- Message-Id: <199801222116.NAA16618@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Does anybody have a suggestion for removing a damp musty smell from a book?
(It smells like it's been stored in a basement) I know that some smells will
go away after time by being kept somewhere that's fairly well ventilated
(like cigarette smoke) but the person that owns this book would like to use
it and can't stand the smell.
Any help would be appreciated.