Re: Mailings

At 06:20 PM 1/22/98 -0400, you wrote:
>One more thing regarding mailings:
>
>As I understand it, if you bulk mail, then you do not get the corrections
>such as forwarding addresses,etc. So, if you do go with bulk mailings, then
>perhaps doing first class mailings every once in a while to clean up your
>list would be a wise investment of the extra postage.
>
>Stephanie

When you bulk mail you can get correction information. You put "address
correction requested" on the piece and the post office sends you a copy of
the mailings cover with the new information and charges you 50 cents. The
wording of "address correction" is changing this July so be sure to check
with the bulk mail office at your post office where you get your permit.

Jon

.