Re: Paper storage

Dear Sally -- I have a feeling you originally intended your message about
flat files to be a private post to Sam, but it's too late now!!  I'd like
to add my name to the many who have already requested the plans for the
7-drawer file, and I, too, would expect you to charge me something for
it. Of course, if you've had more than your fill of making copies, I'll
understand.

Lavinia Adler
e-mail: laviniaa@juno.com
snail mail: 4174 Lisi Lane, Binghamton, NY 13903