[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: color print, smudge, etc.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: color print, smudge, etc.
- From: Mary Bookwalter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:16:36 -0600
- Message-Id: <199801240623.WAA17416@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Governors State University
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
You're right, you can put almost any kind of paper throug an Epson.
About the smudges, use a cleaning sheet which comes with a package of
glossy paper for Epson. It's a stiff sheet with one side slightly sticky
and you just run it through the printer a couple of times. It helps a
lot. also, go through the ink cartridge cleaning cycle before you print
on a heavier like arches, rives. etc. I've had very good results.
Hopes this helps,