Greetings & eqpt wanted & for sale

-- [ From: Oxclove * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Greetings to all.  I am new to the list.  I am an artist/printmaker... with
an interest in bookbinding.

I have a bit of letterpress equipment, from an old vocational program for
sale (in New York State).Including a  small press, a metal type cabinet,
packages and packages of unopened type, etc.  The price is 200.00.

Also; am seeking used bookbinding equipment; sewing press, plough, etc
(everything except a nipping press).

Best wishes,
Ric