Re: Paper storage

`Dear Sam
In regard to your query about wood in paper storage cabinets I wanted to add
some experience I had using plywood.  Some years ago I made a paper storage
cabinet out of plywood coated with polyurethane.  After about 5 years of
storage, papers touching the coated wood went from around 6.5 to 5.5 tested
with a reactive pen. I bought some very heavy barrier paper from Light
Impressions to line all the shelves and have had no recent problem.
When I bought a new oak flat file the only ones I could get had a plywood
bottom which before I used for paper and prints I lined with the same barrier
paper.
Hope this helps.
Kathy Crump