[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Shell gold
- From: Kerrie Johnston <katydidnot1@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 11:26:56 EST
- Message-Id: <199801251626.IAA15930@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>> Shell gold is REAL 24 karat gold, powdered and mixed with a
Can anyone please tell me where I might find this (& if
possible abt. how much I would need to gild the page edges of a
large bk. & the approx cost - I don't mean exact, but say 1 oz vs. 1
lb, & $10 per oz vs $100 per oz).
Thankyou so much!