Re: EdgeDecoration by Mitchell

Gill Johnston <venues@MINDSPRING.COM> kindly wrote "I do not know
about the book Edge Decoration by John Mitchell.There is a book
Introduction to Gold Finishing by John Mitchell. Which can be ordered
through Bookbinders Warehouse <karenc5071@aol.com>"

        I found both books in both the Bookbinders Warehouse catalog
& the Bookmakers International catalog.
        Since they're kinda pricey would anyone happen to know how
they compare w/ each other? They're both by the same author so I'm a
bit confused as to which one I'd want.
        thankyou so much for any help you can give me.
                       Love,
                          Kerrie