Re: Hollander/Laid Wire Mold

Orren Kickliter:

<Currently, I am designing a Hollander beater and would like to avoid the
unreasonable costs of my local machine shop.  Is there anyone that makes or
sells rollers and bed plates?>

Lee McDonald's  is having a kind of sale of various pieces of equipment,
perhaps they could help.

<Also, I have made a number of laid wire paper molds that work rather well.  I
made a kit for my mother based on one my designs and she thought other
papermakers might be interested in it.>

I'm interested, but this query might be better addressed if posted to the paper
list:

"Fine art printmaking, papermaking, & bookarts        PAPER-L@VMA.CC.ND.EDU

Regards,
Akua