Re: Shell gold

At 11:26 AM 1/25/1998 EST, you wrote:

Oh, you dreamer you ! <g>  $10 an ounce indeed !  You will get a "tablet"
about the size of an aspirin for somewhere between $30 and $40 if you are
lucky, an ounce would cost you more in the neighborhood of $400 to $500 !!
There are lots of suppliers, check the net for "illumination supplies" or
the like.  I don't have a catalog handy for an address now.

>>>  Shell gold is REAL 24 karat gold, powdered and mixed with a
>
>         Can anyone please tell me where I might find this (& if
>possible abt.  how much I would need to gild the page edges of a
>large bk. & the approx cost - I don't mean exact, but say 1 oz vs. 1
>lb, & $10 per oz vs $100 per oz).
>         Thankyou so much!
>                            Love,
>                                Kerrie