[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Shell gold
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Shell gold
- From: patriot@MIP.NET
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 19:53:24 -0200
- In-Reply-To: <199801251635.LAA18670@topcat.mip.net>
- Message-Id: <199801260054.QAA11402@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 11:26 AM 1/25/1998 EST, you wrote:
Oh, you dreamer you ! <g> $10 an ounce indeed ! You will get a "tablet"
about the size of an aspirin for somewhere between $30 and $40 if you are
lucky, an ounce would cost you more in the neighborhood of $400 to $500 !!
There are lots of suppliers, check the net for "illumination supplies" or
the like. I don't have a catalog handy for an address now.
>>> Shell gold is REAL 24 karat gold, powdered and mixed with a
> Can anyone please tell me where I might find this (& if
>possible abt. how much I would need to gild the page edges of a
>large bk. & the approx cost - I don't mean exact, but say 1 oz vs. 1
>lb, & $10 per oz vs $100 per oz).
> Thankyou so much!
David Adams in Maryland