[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: EdgeDecoration by Mitchell
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: EdgeDecoration by Mitchell
- From: patriot@MIP.NET
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 19:55:32 -0200
- In-Reply-To: <199801251650.LAA18803@topcat.mip.net>
- Message-Id: <199801260056.QAA11452@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 11:41 AM 1/25/1998 -0500, you wrote:
Does Bookbinder's Warehouse have a web site ? I recently got a postcard
offering a new catalog with a discount on the first order which I misplaced
before replying and I would like to get the catalog.
>At 11:26 AM 1/25/98 EST, you wrote:
>>Mia Leijonstedt <email@example.com> just wrote "A very useful book
>>that deals with all aspects of edge decoration, gauffering incl., and
>>provides easy to follow notes on various methods is John Mitchell's
>> I just did a search at every online bookstore I know of (both
>>in print & out of print) but couldn't find anything abt this bk.
>> Can anyone please provide further info abt this bk. or tell me
>>where to look for it?
>> Thankyou so much!!!!!
>I do not know about the book Edge Decoration by John Mitchell.There is a
>book Introduction to Gold Finishing by John Mitchell. Which can be ordered
>through Bookbinders Warehouse.
David Adams in Maryland