[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Atonement
- From: "Stephen J. Chant" <schant@ZOO.UVM.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 19:57:12 -0500
- Message-Id: <199801270056.QAA16936@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I made the mistake of referring to "beancounters and headcounters" in a
public forum here.
I have now been asked to discover any similar depricatory terms for
I've been stalling them by saying that there is no such term, because
printers are universally respected and adored. They are not buying that.
Any help will be appreciated...at least by my boss and our comptroller.
University Graphics & Printing
University of Vermont