[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Atonement
- From: charles alexander <chax@THERIVER.COM>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:05:09 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199801270057.RAA19330@pantano.theriver.com>
- Message-Id: <199801270103.RAA27702@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
We could invent some.
At 07:57 PM 1/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I made the mistake of referring to "beancounters and headcounters" in a
>public forum here.
>I have now been asked to discover any similar depricatory terms for
>I've been stalling them by saying that there is no such term, because
>printers are universally respected and adored. They are not buying that.
>Any help will be appreciated...at least by my boss and our comptroller.
>University Graphics & Printing
>University of Vermont