Books on Television

Dear Friends-
For those of you who are living in the New York tri state area and
can get channel 13, Citiarts is broadcasting a segment on Bookarts in New=

York.

The piece will be shown this thursday, January 29 at 8 pm and will be
rebroadcast =

Friday the 30 at Midnight and Satuday, January 31 at 3.30.

It features many artists working with bookstuctures in New York, The Cent=
er
for
Book Arts, and the Rotunda Gallery exhibition which is currently on view =
in

Brooklyn.

I have my books will also be included, although, I have not yet seen the
piece. I =

know that Lisa Wood Shapiro, who produced the piece for CitiArts, has bee=
working
on it for many months-she filmed my class at the center last may, She lef=
a message on
my machine about the program and said she wanted to include much more of
the footage
of everybodys work she was forced to edit because of time restraints.

Thanks

Mimi Schaer