[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Atonement
- From: "John G. Henry" <jhenry@WILLOWTREE.COM>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 07:40:40 -0600
- Message-Id: <199801271340.FAA16108@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 07:57 PM 1/26/98 -0500, Stephen C. wrote:
>I made the mistake of referring to "beancounters and headcounters" in a
>public forum here.
>I have now been asked to discover any similar depricatory terms for
>I've been stalling them by saying that there is no such term, because
>printers are universally respected and adored. They are not buying that.
>Any help will be appreciated...at least by my boss and our comptroller.
I've heard a good many terms for my favorite people, but one that "sticks"
with me and is printable in polite company is "typestickers."
John G. Henry - Cedar Creek Press