[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Atonement
- From: Seko Julia <sekoj@STRIPE.COLORADO.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 10:09:50 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199801270104.SAA21583@stripe.Colorado.EDU>
- Message-Id: <199801271712.JAA19716@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
How about leadheads?
On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, charles alexander wrote:
> We could invent some.
> At 07:57 PM 1/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >I made the mistake of referring to "beancounters and headcounters" in a
> >public forum here.
> >I have now been asked to discover any similar depricatory terms for
> >I've been stalling them by saying that there is no such term, because
> >printers are universally respected and adored. They are not buying that.
> >Any help will be appreciated...at least by my boss and our comptroller.
> >Stephen Chant
> >University Graphics & Printing
> >University of Vermont