[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Skin Deep
- From: "David M. Lanning" <david@HEWIT.COM>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 17:33:01 +0000
- Message-Id: <199801271734.JAA19680@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Just a quick note to let you know that we have published today, the Spring
Edition - Issue No. 5 of 'Skin Deep', our bi-annual Newsletter.
This edition includes:
- an articles from John Mitchell on Foredge Painting
- a brief History of SSZ Ltd., Sangorski, Sutcliffe and Zaehnsdorf
- the 'Manufacture of Leather' - part 5 (the story continues)
- an articles on the U.K. based 'ISociety of Bookbinders'
- plus a 'Letters and Feedback' page and a very useful 'Tip of the Day'
You can find the contents page at:
David M. Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd. (London)
Tel: +44 (0) 181 965 5377
Fax:+44 (0) 181 453 0414
web site: http://www.hewit.com