Skin Deep

Just a quick note to let you know that we have published today, the Spring
Edition - Issue No. 5 of 'Skin Deep', our bi-annual Newsletter.

This edition includes:

- an articles from John Mitchell on Foredge Painting

- a brief History of SSZ Ltd., Sangorski, Sutcliffe and Zaehnsdorf

- the 'Manufacture of Leather' - part 5 (the story continues)

- an articles on the U.K. based 'ISociety of Bookbinders'

- plus a 'Letters and Feedback' page and a very useful 'Tip of the Day'

You can find the contents page at:

http://www.hewit.com/skindeep.htm

Happy reading!

regards,