Book arts exhibition

"Collaborations in the Art of the Book: Fine Press and Artist's Books
from Robin Price, Publisher" is an extensive exhibition of work from the
press (1984 to current) at The University of Connecticut Dodd Research
Center. The opening reception is this Sunday, February 1, from 2 to 4
pm. On display are all the published limited edition books from the
press, prints and broadsides, commission work, and a few one-of-a-kind
books. There is also an educational "how this book came together"
showing of production materials for THE BOOK OF REVELATION, published in
1995.

The exhibition continues through March 13. The Dodd Center is open
Monday 8:30 am to 7 pm and Tuesday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Located in Storrs, Connecticut (northeast CT): from I-84 take exit #68.
Head south on 195 several miles to campus. Once you see the university,
look for a small lake on the right, and turn right just afterwards onto
Mansfield Rd. Curve to your right, circling the lake, and turn left onto
Whitney Rd. The Dodd Center is one block up on your right. Parking is
unrestricted on weekends.

If you can't make it this Sunday, I hope you can come to the slide
lecture on Sunday, March 1st at 2 pm.
Robin Price, Printer & Publisher
Starr Mill, Beverly Heights, Middletown, CT 06457
Tel 860-344-8644    FAX 860-344-0344