[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sailcloth in bookbindings
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Sailcloth in bookbindings
- From: Timothy Geiger <tgeiger3@POP3.UTOLEDO.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:34:05 +0500
- Message-Id: <199801291834.KAA18026@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I was wondering if anyone out there has ever used, or heard of anyone using
sailcloth to case-binde a book? What are some of the considerations that
need to be taken into account?
Thanks for the help...
University of Toledo