[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Special Offer on Miura's Art of Marbled Paper
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Special Offer on Miura's Art of Marbled Paper
- From: William Laywood <knipton@GLOBALNET.CO.UK>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 13:03:39 +0000
- Message-Id: <199801301302.FAA17494@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
MIURA (Einen) The Art of Marbled Paper. Marbled Patterns and How to Make
Them. Zaehnsdorf Ltd. 1989.
First English Edition, 4to, 1 actual sample of marbled paper, over 120
coloured illustrs., orig. cloth, d.w.
This unique book traces the history of marbled paper from its origins to
the present day. Drawing on his unrivalled collection of over five thousand
original marbled papers, Einen Miura not only provides the reader with a
comprehensive source of inspiration, but also gives specific and clear
descriptions of how the papers were created and how they can be produced
today. There are complete, easy-to-follow instructions, accompanied by
diagrams and photographs, including over 120 colour reproductions of papers
from Miura's collection.
Reduced from $48 to $16 (plus postage)
Lincs. NG32 1RF.
Specialising in Bibliography & Books about Books