[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sailcloth in bookbindings
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Sailcloth in bookbindings
- From: Jane M Brown <brownjm@MUSC.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 08:36:13 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199801291834.NAA28779@revere.musc.edu>
- Message-Id: <199801301335.FAA20956@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Give it a try.
My concern, if any, would be glue bleedthrough, if that bothers you (In
other words watch how smoothly you spread your adhesive all over.)
On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Timothy Geiger wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone out there has ever used, or heard of anyone using
> sailcloth to case-bind a book? What are some of the considerations that
> need to be taken into account?
> Thanks for the help...
> Timothy Geiger
> University of Toledo