Links

Friends,

I have just learned something useful; just thought I would pass it on:

When you  want to give someone a website address, you don't have to type it
out: You can go into your Favorite Places (that's what it is in AOL) or your
server's equivalent folder and drag it into the body of your post. That
creates a workable link. When someone clicks on it, it will activate the
modem, take he or she online and directly to the site.

Try clicking here:  <A HREF="http://www.slis.ua.edu/pbi.html">Paper & Book
Intensive 1998</A>

Faster for everyone!

Mary Crest