[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Links
- From: Mary Crest <MARYCREST@AOL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 15:53:08 EST
- Message-Id: <199801302055.MAA18042@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have just learned something useful; just thought I would pass it on:
When you want to give someone a website address, you don't have to type it
out: You can go into your Favorite Places (that's what it is in AOL) or your
server's equivalent folder and drag it into the body of your post. That
creates a workable link. When someone clicks on it, it will activate the
modem, take he or she online and directly to the site.
Try clicking here: <A HREF="http://www.slis.ua.edu/pbi.html">Paper & Book
Faster for everyone!