[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: cloth lining
- From: Pat Baldwin <patbooks@PRIMENET.COM>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 17:54:11 -0700
- Message-Id: <199801310053.QAA14892@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I use "Stitch Witchery" from a fabric store to sandwich in between a book
fabric and good Japanese paper. Just iron the sandwich together and the glue
won't bleed through. This allow me to choose any fabric I want for a book.
There's another brand of the same kind of stuff that comes with a paper
backing already on it. I have found that it doesn't stick nearly as well.