cloth lining

I use "Stitch Witchery" from a fabric store to sandwich in between a book
fabric and good Japanese paper. Just iron the sandwich together and the glue
won't bleed through. This allow me to choose any fabric I want for a book.

There's another brand of the same kind of stuff that comes with a paper
backing already on it. I have found that it doesn't stick nearly as well.

Pat