[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Links
- From: Kate Moore <SharLoMo@AOL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 20:04:23 EST
- Message-Id: <199801310114.RAA18172@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 98-01-30 15:57:12 EST, you write:
> I have just learned something useful; just thought I would pass it on:
> When you want to give someone a website address, you don't have to type it
> out: You can go into your Favorite Places (that's what it is in AOL) or
> server's equivalent folder and drag it into the body of your post. That
> creates a workable link. When someone clicks on it, it will activate the
> modem, take he or she online and directly to the site.
Hey! I like that. Thanks!