[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Early Paper Book
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Early Paper Book
- From: "mail R. Williams" <Boillr@AOL.COM>
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 16:51:39 EST
- Message-Id: <199802012153.NAA23693@lindy.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In checking the Pacht book I noticed that it was translated from the German.
Perhaps someone with the German edition could check the reference to see if
Pacht wrote paper or something else. It wouldn't be the first time a special
term had been mistranslated. Or perhaps Pacht miswrote: even Homer nods.