[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: huh? (List FAQ...)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: huh? (List FAQ...)
- From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 11:22:20 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199802021616.LAA08934@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-Id: <199802021622.IAA26542@lindy.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
All postings since the beginning of time, ie 1994 can be found in the
archive. You'll find a link to it from the Book_Arts-L FAQ at
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey> on the lists homepage. The FAQ also
has information about changing subscription options.
Much of this same information is also in the "welcome message" all new
Peter Verheyen, Listowner Book_Arts-L
On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, Kate Moore wrote:
> Please don't misunderstand this request, but...
> When someone is responding to information specific on the list, might they
> clip a bit of the original question/comment to clue the other subscribers in
> on what they are responding to (something more than just the subject
> reference)? That would be so helpful for basic communication as well as for
> the subscribers whose email host has been down or limping for a day or two and
> for new subscribers. Possibly the cryptic messages are sent to the whole list
> instead of the intended single individual.? Thanks.
> Also, is anyone collecting all the great information exchanged on this list in
> some sort of a FAQ database or some such? I joined about four weeks ago and
> know I missed most of the information regarding foxing and remedies.