Artists' Books exhibition

Dear Friends
I have some work in an exhibit in Spartanburg SC. The information
follows. If anyone is in the area and has a chance to see the show, I'd
love to hear about it. Thanks.

Artists' Books: Fourteen Readings
Irene Chan, Susan Kapuscinski Gayloed, Julie Harris, Stephen LeWinter,
Sharon McCartney, Marcia Neblett, Leslee Nelson, M.L. VanNice, Cynthia
O'Dell, Jan Owen, Joan Schulze, Gail Smuda, Lyn Brands Wallace, Chuck
Zimmer

Milliken Gallery
Converse College
Spartanburg, SC
864/596-9177

February 3-27
Opening Reception: Thursday, February 5, 7-8:30 PM

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Newburyport, MA