Ct Book Artists Invitation

Show and Tell Redux...a get together for book artists from Connecticut will
gather on Sunday, February 15, 2:00-4:00 pm at the Hartford Collection Room
(second floor) at the Hartford Public Library.  The Ct Center for the Book
mounted an exhibition "A Connecticut Sampler", to mark its inaugural program in
November.  Available display space dictated that this sampler be, in fact, just
a taste of the feast that is possible at the table of the state's publishers,
letterpress printers, and book artists and artisans.  We learned, in setting up
this exhibition, that the members of the state's Community of the Book don't
necessarily know each other... or even know of each other.  To fulfill the
Center's role as a clearinghouse for information and to aquaint you with each
other's work, we invite you to bring a sampling of your favorite, most current,
and/ or most unique output to an open house.  For more information, call Kathy
Lyons, 860-522-4888 x. 6454