Shakespeare

I haven't been on this list very long and my reading of it has been on the
hit or miss side..... so appologies in advance if you guys already know this.

I was got to thinking that some of you might want to know that if you have
the Acrobat CD Sampler (v.2.1, from Adobe) in your possession, you can find
what looks to be the complete works of Shakespeare in PDF format. Seems
like it could come in handy, don'tcha know. :)

The specific location on the CD is: Pdfdocs > Samples > Books > Shakespr

Nancy

http://www.brigadoon.com/~nlclemm