Re: transfer to metal

I have made a couple of transfers of photocopies of b&w photos on to ball
grained aluminum plates using oil of wintergreen and running the copy and
plate through an etching press to effect the transfer.  I've forgotten
how the plate was processed but, if anyone is interested, can look up my
notes.  The resulting prints are excellent with deep blacks and fine detail.

R*