[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dressing the Text: The Fine Press Artists Book
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Dressing the Text: The Fine Press Artists Book
- From: Charles Smith <CharSSmith@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 13:53:03 EST
- Message-Id: <199802101853.KAA22810@lindy.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
There's a good review/article by Tom Vogler on this exhibit available on-line
In a message dated 98-02-09 21:09:47 EST, you write:
<< Dressing the Text: The Fine Press Artists Book
Heller Rare Book Room, F.W. Olin Library, Mills College
5000 MacArthur Blvd., Oakland, California
A traveling exhibition organized by the Printers Chappel of Santa Cruz and
The Art Museum of Santa Cruz County.
Exhibition--on through March 6, 1998
****Exhibition event--Sunday, February 15, 1998, 2-4 p.m., Heller Rare
Panel discussion by the exhibition's jurors on the fine press artists book:
Ruth McGurk, Felicia Rice, Peter Thomas, and Gary Young. The panel will
be moderated by Thomas A. Vogler, Prof. of English and Comparative
Literature, University of California, Santa Cruz.
Free and open to the public.
The above is sponsored by the Center for the Book, Mills College.
For more information, contact Janice Braun at (510) 430-2047 or
Special Collections Curator
Olin Library, Mills College