Special Offer on ABC OF BOOKBINDING

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL *REPLY* FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. BE
SURE ANY MESSAGE COMES TO ME (fwbooks@globalnet.co.uk) AND NOT TO THE
ENTIRE LIST.

Frances Wakeman Books is pleased to announce we are offering a Special
20% DISCOUNT and FREE shipping and handling on the following NEW book:

Greenfield, Jane. ABC OF BOOKBINDING, AN ILLUSTRATED GLOSSARY OF TERMS FOR
COLLECTORS AND CONSERVATORS. New Castle: Oak Knoll Press, 1998, 8vo, 200
pages, over 700 line drawings. Cloth.
First edition. A unique illustrated glossary of terms relating to
bookbinding, conservation and the book. The author illustrates and defines
every conceivable part of the book along with its many styles, bindings and
decorations. An essential reference book. ISBN 1-884718-41-8.

The published price is US$35 or UKú22.

Our Special Discounted Price is US$28 or UKú17 including all shipping and
handling charges worldwide (via regular mail). We accept payment by US$ or
UKú cheques, Visa and Mastercard.

Order From:

FRANCES WAKEMAN BOOKS
Books on the Book Arts
2 Manor Way, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 2BD, UK
Tel: (01865) 378316   Fax: (01865) 378934
Email: fwbooks@globalnet.co.uk
FREE CATALOGUES ON THE BOOK ARTS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST